Do you need food assistance?
You can pre-register online, or you can visit our center and we can assist you with registration.
Would you like to volunteer?
The Village Pantry needs 50-80 volunteer service hours each week to serve our community. We welcome individuals or groups from schools, service organizations and companies. Click here to register.
Since January 2022:
- 1,041 Families have received food support
- 3,190 FamIndividuals ilies have received food support
- 582,363 + pounds of food distributed
128 Volunteers Active
19,640 Diapers Sets Given
7,103 Hygiene Packages
36 Countries of Served
Our Village Pantry specializes in providing culturally appropriate groceries, meals and hygiene supplies to refugees and immigrants from 40 different countries. Food is distributed weekly through Curbside pickup, or mobile delivery by volunteers.
Our Refugee Food Relief Mobile Delivery program serves about 100 newly arrived refugee families per week (300-350 individuals/week). Approximately 70% of these Afghan families in spring 2022. This is a partnership with Colorado Refugee Services Program (CRSP) and several Refugee Resettlement Agencies including Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains (LFSRM), International Rescue Committee (IRC), and ECDC African Community Center (ACC).
Promoting economic and business recovery post-Covid -19:
Kamariya African Restaurant
Shegar International Market
Mi Pueblo Market
El Paisa Bread
East African Restaurant
A point of entrée for newcomers from all over the world, the Village Pantry provides fresh and varied foods to supplement families’ weekly groceries. VEC provides healthy and nutritious foods including fresh produce, dairy, and protein items that are part of our beneficiaries’ existing dietary preferences.
- Serves 1,000 families per week
- 82 volunteers speaking 21 different languages volunteer each week
- Partners with 15 organizations to distribute high-quality foods
- Provides multiple varieties of legumes and beans to beneficiaries
- Reaches individuals representing 32 countries of origin