Become a Tenant
Resident Partners of VEC are non-proﬁt organizations that beneﬁt from being located in a shared-space community center with a mission that integrates with Village Exchange Center’s purpose and vision.
– Shared space facility allows for networking, collaborative projects, and multiple avenues of support for your organization
– Access to building wireless internet
– Office and desk space
– Reservation of common space via a credit system
– Promotion of Events & Job Announcements
– Acknowledgement on Website
– Name Plaque on office door
Worship at our Center
Village Exchange Center welcomes congregations of all faiths to make us your home or to create a satellite for your commuters in the Aurora region. If your congregation needs a worship space to call home, please contact our Director of Multi-Faith Services, Marcel Narucki. e-mail: email@example.com phone: (720) 668-9968
Drop-In Hours: Every Tuesday & Thursday 2:00pm – 5:00pm
One Time Rentals
The Village Exchange Center is a dynamic building dedicated to the celebration of our multi-cultural neighborhood and community. Our space is open for rent for one-time events such as Quinceaneras, Weddings, Conﬁrmations or any other community, religious, or family gathering. If you are interested in renting space for your event please contact our office (720) 668-9968 or fill out the inquiry form.